OFFICE PARTY FRIDAY OFFICIAL RULES
1. Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older at the start of the contest on the Monday of the entering week.
- No purchase is necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in the number of participants.
- Ineligible parties include employees of 7 Mountains Media’s “Office Party Friday,” participating sponsors, their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and immediate family members as defined in the rules.
- Only one winner per office every sixty (60) days is permitted.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest, or date changes at any time.
- Decisions made by 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners are final.
- Contest open to businesses/offices operating in Mifflin and/or Juniata County, Pennsylvania.
- The winner’s prize will be delivered on Fridays at 12:00 unless other arrangements are made.
2. Dates & Duration:
- Contest starts on Tuesday, January 17, 2023, and continues indefinitely.
- Contestants must listen on-air and fill out the appropriate online form for a chance to win.
- All participants are considered contestants of “Office Party Friday” and hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability arising from participation.
- Prizes will be awarded weekly and consist of two (2) Party Packs valued at approximately $60 as of 1/19/2023 from the Downtown OIP & Grille.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and must be claimed by the winner with proper legal identification.
- Participants and winners grant 7 Mountains Media permission to use their information for promotional purposes.
7. Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- The contest is played weekly with clues given on air each Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. Contestants must correctly fill out the online form for inclusion in the weekly drawing between Wednesday 9:05 a.m. and Thursday 5 a.m.
- Forms must have all three Items of the Day correct to qualify. If no entries have all three correct answers, a random drawing will determine the winner.
- Offices may win only once every sixty (60) days.
- Violation of rules or fraudulent means will lead to disqualification.
- Unsportsmanlike behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret rules and resolve disputes.
- Any attempt to disrupt the contest will result in disqualification and potential legal action.
8. Changes or Modifications:
- Changes to contest rules will be displayed on the “Station Website” before becoming effective.