The Mifflin County Drama Club is back and ready to preform for you! This year, the group puts on the musical “Disney’s The Little Mermaid.” Ricket information below.
The musical will star the talented Anna Curry as Ariel and Alex Garner as Prince Eric.
Limited Live Show and Schedule Content Shows.
- Limited Live Show
- All tickets will cost $10. If a young child needs to sit in a seat, you must purchase a ticket.
- Seating capacity is 209 people
- Must social distance-seating arrangements have been designed to hold as many people possible following the school district’s mandates for social distancing.
- Masks must be worn
- Live Show times:
- April 9, 2021 6 p.m.
- April 10, 2021 12 Noon and 6 p.m.
- April 11, 2021 1 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Presale Tickets for the Live Show will begin for parents and family at 7 a.m. on March 12, 2021 and end at 11 p.m. on March 15, 2021.
- Public Ticket sales will begin on March 16, 2021.
- Link should be on MCSD webpage by Friday March 12, 2021 or visit http://www.showtix4u.com/events/15916
- Select “Buy Tickets” tab under the Blue Ariel Poster
When selecting your seats, if your party has 4, 6, or more guests, choose seating in the middle aisle.
If your party has fewer than 4, please select seats that are on the right or left sides of the auditorium.
These seats have been spaced out to hold the maximum capacity allowed.
- Scheduled Content Show
- April 24, 2021 1 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- April 25, 2021 1 p.m. and 8 p.m.
- April 28, 2021 8 a.m.
- Scheduled Content purchases will be open on March 16, 2021.
- Select the “Purchase” tab under the Black Ariel Poster
- Cost of viewing one Scheduled Content is $20. Showtix4u charges MCHS Drama Club 15% of the total Scheduled Content purchases.
- Must view the show at the scheduled time
- Viewer cannot fast forward or rewind
- Viewer must watch the show in its entirety. Once you stop the Scheduled Content, the viewer will forfeit the remainder of the show.